Panera Bread Company Management is Bad
I went to my Panera located in San Juan Capistrano, CA.I was there at 8:50 and I asked if they were still serving the girl said yes.
It took forever to serve me, they said it was since they had shut down the grill and they put the food away. When I finally was served the girl slammed the plate down and said eat fast. She then went to the middle of the room and yelled we are closed. I feared that she might have done something to my food, so I left my un eaten food and left.
Bad managment they should not close the grill or put away type foot till they at closed.I go to several Paneras and I find the managment to be poor.f24e5a9 review #335899
You may also like
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I walked into a supermarket in Nairobi and picked five in number of Smirnoff Black Ice Vodka which was packaged as usual. As i was travelling for 500km from..."
- "When I first started working for this chef I was so excited, world renowned , teacher, 25 years in the industry. HA ! The first month I worked..."
- "Ordered 17 triple glazed windows and a composite door. This included two third floor dormer windows. Fitted with more gaps than you can imagine. No weather proofing, even though I face..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "This goes back to 2012 of January when I went to register at Kaiser in Fremont CA for the Orthopedic Department. Attached to this letter are actual Kaiser documents..."