Panera Bread Company - Not happy with the money I spent at Panera
I visited at a Novi Michigan store this morning and spent about $47 for a dozen of bagels, 5 croissants, 6 muffins, a bag of cookies and a box of cream cheese. I handed in my order in writing and specifically requested the bagels to be cut and baked. I heared the heard the cahsher telling another employee about the cutting and and baking for the bagel order and her tone is not very pleasent, but I did not hear they will not cut and bake the bagels. When I get back to my office and opened up the order, I found the bagels were not cut and baked.
I do not go to panera very open, and this will be my last for a while.
I registered at the mypanera.com and this morning and tried to find a palce on their website for my complaint, no luck.bf0fe47
You may also like
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "opened this brand new bag of vegetables (which was puffy when frozen) to find it almost EMPTY! horrible quality control. food is too expensive to pay..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."