Panera Bread Company - 3 Inch Sandwich

Issue not resolved

(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them)

I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when I went there for my lunch break and picked up a meal for me and one for a co-worker. I called it in for pick up and gave her my order. I picked up, paid for the orders and when I got into my car and looked at my sandwich it looked a little small. I opened my asiago roast beef sandwich and saw that they gave me half of a half of sandwich. Its exactly 3 inches in length and I asked for mustard on the sandwich which was not on there. I can care less for the mustard, I paid $9.62 for a large bowl of soup and a 3 inch sandwich. Its literally 3 inches long and a piece of a slice of roast beef (not a full slice of roast beef but a small piece of a slice). I went back in the store to let them know that they made an error making my sandwich and showed them the lousy excuse for a sandwich they gave me and they all stared at me and one of them finally said that "that's how we make our sandwiches now." I simply walked out and gave no trouble. I came back to my desk and showed all my co-workers and they were surprised. A few of them said they are never eating there again if that's how the sandwiches are now. I took pictures of the meal and I don't complain at all because I have a life. But this was like a SLAP in the face. Everyone in the office is telling me to take a pictures and complain to you guys which I am doing. I could have gotten a decent size meal for $9.62. I used to love panera until today. I'm not trying to make a big thing of this, I just want to this to be corrected, but if 3 inches of bread and a piece of a slice of roast beef is all I get for a half sandwich and that's your new policy, then I will let everyone know so they wont make the same mistake and I have pictures to show. I will also post this picture on your Facebook page for proof. Please reply.

d5aa5d2 review #407657
25 Helpful? 23
Had the same issue11 Comments2 Report
Had an experience with Panera Bread Company?  Submit review about this company
Goomba

Sep 30 Knoxville, Tennessee

Thank you. I've had trouble with this chain, too, but never had a camera handy. They used to be OK but not since the greed factor took over.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Panera Bread Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×