Panera Bread Company - 3 Inch Sandwich

May 11, 2013
review #407657

(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them)

I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when I went there for my lunch break and picked up a meal for me and one for a co-worker. I called it in for pick up and gave her my order. I picked up, paid for the orders and when I got into my car and looked at my sandwich it looked a little small. I opened my asiago roast beef sandwich and saw that they gave me half of a half of sandwich. Its exactly 3 inches in length and I asked for mustard on the sandwich which was not on there. I can care less for the mustard, I paid $9.62 for a large bowl of soup and a 3 inch sandwich. Its literally 3 inches long and a piece of a slice of roast beef (not a full slice of roast beef but a small piece of a slice). I went back in the store to let them know that they made an error making my sandwich and showed them the lousy excuse for a sandwich they gave me and they all stared at me and one of them finally said that "that's how we make our sandwiches now." I simply walked out and gave no trouble. I came back to my desk and showed all my co-workers and they were surprised. A few of them said they are never eating there again if that's how the sandwiches are now. I took pictures of the meal and I don't complain at all because I have a life. But this was like a SLAP in the face. Everyone in the office is telling me to take a pictures and complain to you guys which I am doing. I could have gotten a decent size meal for $9.62. I used to love panera until today. I'm not trying to make a big thing of this, I just want to this to be corrected, but if 3 inches of bread and a piece of a slice of roast beef is all I get for a half sandwich and that's your new policy, then I will let everyone know so they wont make the same mistake and I have pictures to show. I will also post this picture on your Facebook page for proof. Please reply.

66a2ed3
2.4
Had an experience with Panera Bread Company?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

×
You were reading a complaint about Panera Bread Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×